Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, microwave khandvi. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Microwave Khandvi is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Microwave Khandvi is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To make microwave khandvi, combine the besan, curds-water mixture, ginger- green chilli paste, turmeric powder, asafoetida and. Microwave Khandvi is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Snacks. Blend all ingredients in a grinder and pour into a microwave safe bowl.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook microwave khandvi using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Microwave Khandvi:
- Prepare Batter
- Take 1 cup gram flour (besan)
- Prepare 1 cup yogurt
- Take 2 cups water
- Prepare Salt, Turmeric powder
- Get 1 tbsp oil
- Get Tempering
- Prepare 2 tbsp oil
- Make ready Curry-leaves
- Prepare Hing
- Make ready Mustard seeds
- Prepare Sesame seeds
- Get Chopped coriander
- Make ready Shredded coconut
Khandvi recipe - An easy and guilt free Indian snack perfect for parties as starter! This is the first time I am tasting a khandvi that too tried first time by me. This ingredients are so similar to that of. Microwave Dhokla Recipe Instant Besan Dhokla In Microwave.
Steps to make Microwave Khandvi:
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the besan, yogurt and water. Add salt, turmeric and oil.
- Microwave this mixture for 2 mins. Stir it well so that no lumps remain.
- Repeat step 2 for 2 more times and finally microwave the mixture for 1 minute and then stir. Total microwave time here is 7 minutes.
- Immediately spread the microwave prepared batter on a parchment paper.
- Once cooled completely, divide it vertically and start rolling.
- Meanwhile, heat oil for tempering. Add mustard seeds, hing, sesame seeds and curry leaves.
- Pour the tempering on top of the rolled khandvi.
- Finally garnish with some chopped coriander and shredded coconut.
Trirangi Khandvi Video Recipe Tri Color Stuffed Khandvi Recipe By Bhavna. HI Microwave manufactures Waveguide components,RF Amplifier,RF Switch, RF Filter, RF Coupler, Attenuator, Power Splitter, RF Load,CNC Machining，Waveguide Tuner Khandvi (Gujarati: ખાંડવી khāṇḍvī), also known as Patuli, Dahivadi or Suralichi Vadi (Marathi: सुरळीची वडी), is a savory snack in Maharashtrian cuisine as well as in Gujarati cuisine of India. It consists of yellowish, tightly rolled bite-sized pieces and is primarily made of gram flour and yogurt. Easy Khandvi Recipe: Step by Step Khandvi Recipe, Tips to make Khandvi at home, Khandvi Ingredients, Khandvi Recipe video & more at Times Food.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food microwave khandvi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!